Extra Drinkable Vegan Probiotic - Immune Health - Elderberry with Wellmune
The Extra line of vegan drinkable probiotics contains our unique and exclusive formula of 80 billion live and active good bacteria in addition to the active ingredient Wellmune® (yeast beta glucan)- a scientifically supported active ingredient used to promote immune health.†
Carefully crafted with fermented oat and pumpkin seeds, our gluten-free, organic and GMO-free elderberry-flavored probiotic product contains only 6 g of sugar. Its slightly tart taste and not-too-sweet profile will win you over- you'll enjoy it just like the real berries!
Good gut health can support a healthy lifestyle. Our unique probiotic strains can help support gut microbiota† by sending beneficial bacteria to the digestive tract.
Go the extra mile, with Bio-K+ Extra
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure or prevent any disease.
Why Healthcare Professionals Recommend Us
Years of Research
20 years in the business - our priority is to harness our expertise to benefit all of our consumers
Bio-K+ has been published and proven in randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials
Our bacteria belong to us, you will not find them in any product other than Bio-K+
Bio-K+'s formula is unique. The same efficacy can't be achieved with generics or other brands.
Combining science with functionality
- Select ingredients
The active ingredient in each product has been scientifically studied for its effects on immune function (Wellmune®) and cognitive function (Cereboost®).
- Precise formulation
The active ingredients are dosed according to scientific evidence and complemented with our blend of 80 billion probiotic cultures for even greater benefits.
- Synergistic combination
A healthy digestive system is the first step to a healthy body. These unique blends can help support your daily well+being so you can go the extra mile.
Our Unique Process
Prepare to Meet
Our three bacterial strains are added to a dairy or vegan base
Our bacteria ferment & multiply inside every single bottle
Live & active bacteria ready to work for you from the very first sip!
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about Probiotics
Why can’t I purchase the products on Bio-K+ website or on Bio-K+’s Amazon store?
In early 2021, Bio-K + embarked on the adventure of e-commerce via
various platforms across Canada and the United States. This adventure has allowed us to better understand the needs of our customers and gain experience.
Along this journey and due to the nature of our products, which require
refrigeration during storage and shipping, we faced several challenges with our shipping partners. CL1285®, LBC80R®, and
CLR2® are our unique proprietary strains that continue to have beneficial impacts on our customer’s lives over the past 25 years. In order to deliver results, our product’s quality must be top priority. We have decided to put a temporary pause our E-commerce services until we are 100% sure that we can deliver high quality products to your
doorstep and ensure your full satisfaction. Therefore, it will no longer be possible to order Bio-K + products via our website and our Amazon store as of November 17, 2021.
Where can I find Bio-K+ products?
Our products are available in most drugstores, grocery stores and health food stores.
We have established a new partnership for a suitable and rapid solution to help you obtain products that measure up to the quality we promise. We invite you to visit our website and browse for our enhanced store locator page.
You can also try the home delivery experience with Instacart, the world's largest online grocery service!
You can always get in touch with Bio-K+ Team if you need help finding a
product in store, we are always happy to help!
Original Capsules (shelf stable) do not require refrigeration, can they be shipped?
We are 100% probiotic and it is fundamental for Bio-K + to deliver a
100% positive and satisfying customer experience.
We are currently exploring different options for making certain products
available on online store platforms.
What criteria are used to determine a probiotic’s effectiveness?
Here are some useful tips on how to identify an effective probiotic:
1. Identifiable high quality strains: On all Bio-K+ product, you will find the strains used in the product clearly identified on the packaging. For our Original and PRO lines, we have a patented formula which contains 3 strains: L. casei LBC80R, L. acidophilus CL1285 and L. rhamnosus CLR2.
2. Synergy between the strains: Bio-K+ Original and PRO lines contain our 3 patented strains that ferment together and have a great synergy.
3. Guaranteed bioactivity: The bacterial count of the Bio-K+ Original and PRO lines products is guaranteed until the expiration date.
4. Gastrointestinal survival: Bio-K + PRO Line capsules have an enteric coating that protects the bacteria from stomach acid. Our Original Line have a targeted release technology to protect them. The bacteria in our fermented drinkable probiotic is protected from stomach acid by its environment that is rich in nutrients as well as its capacity to survive in an acidic environment.
5. Clinical studies on the finished product: Efficacy and safety have been demonstrated by several published clinical studies for our products.